Monday, June 10, 2013

1st time At it Again

What's going on Bull Penners.

So I've been wanting to work on a project of tasteful nudes for some time now. There's many photographers who I admire who have done it and I feel that its one of those ways that can possibly separate a good photographer from a great photographer. I'm not into the "Men's Magazine" or the "Big Booty video girl/Model/Vixen" or whatever look.
Any guy with a camera can shoot a chick with a fat ass oiled up in provocative positions. I however consider myself an artist and the idea for me is to showcase the beauty of a woman's body by way of photography. No offense to any of those who shoot those particular projects.

So I asked my homegirl Akirrah if she'd be interested in posing for me as the first of a few for my project. She said that she would and the rest is what follows:



These are two of the shots we got from the shoot. It was my first nude shoot that wasn't a maternity shoot. I am proud of the result and can't wait to shoot more of this project with a few more friends and models.  So thanks to her for trusting me with her bare body in front of my lens.

Click Images to enlarge but please do not copy and paste or in any other way take! If you must use, please site/credit me. I am an artist and this is my art, so please respect my wishes.

Stay tuned for more coming very soon!

Stay Up and Stay Tuned.

No comments: