Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Seed, No Roots

Earlier today I had a conversation with my brother about something that I'm just not ready to discuss with you today. However, from it, I came up with a quote that pertained to the subject discussed.


Ya know I don't usually do the short posts like that, but this is one of those that I would like to come back to someday and not lose right along with FaceBook, so while I'm at it, why not share it with ya!?


"Any man can plant a seed and watch a tree grow. But if he never took the time out to water and appreciate it, then he has no say when the lumber jack comes to chop it down" - Eno Bull


Feel free to speculate as to what this is in reference to. Lol, I however encourage you to apply it to yourself and your own life. take care.


Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

No comments: