Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quarter Tank of Gas

Yoooooooo! What's goin on folks? Not much needs to be said about what I'm about to post but I still wanted to share a few words. In case you've been living under a rock, you should know that Buddy Mylez is dropping a new album entitled "Honda Music." For those of you who know me you know that I am a tough music critic, and it's not just cause Mylez is my dude but I sincerely believe that this is one of the greatest bodies of music released in some time now. Every one says they spittin "Real Hip-Hop," but I don't think anyone has taken it back to the essence until now. Then again, these are just my thoughts, you judge for yourself.

As for now, check out the second video released from the album: "Quarter Tank of Gas (Honda Music)"


Lemme know what you feel about it. Tell a friend to tell a friend's grandmother who drives a Honda to check out the video. Lol

Stay Up, Drive Safely and Stay Tuned!

No comments: