Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ewwl Nigga! (Bimmer, Benz, & Hookers)

I was walkin out the house a few hours ago to get in the car with Mylez to go run some late night errands, you know the usual. When I got outside I saw a nice all white 2004 BMW 325i parked in front of Buddy's car (I'm a car guy, I know cars and BMW is my all time favorite make, I'm gonna notice it.) All white, clean, white rims, Dark tints in the back stock clear windows in the front.
So check it: as I'm walkin to the car I see a huge naked ass in the passenger seat of this beautiful machine. And I think to myself "Ooooh snap, sombody got them a nice lil hooker and didn't have the decency to drive 2 blocks down to the Howard Johnson!" Come on Fam! A room is about 80 bucks from around 11pm to 7am (cough) I know that because I used to frequent it with a lady friend, but I digress. So I ask Buddy "Ayo, did you see that?" "Nah what?" "Somebody gettin busy in this car." "Where right here in front of us?" "Yeah, I saw a huge naked ass ridin someone in the dark" So we both laughed. In an attempt to humiliate whoever it was, I turned on my phone, faced the screen out my window as we drove by! LMFAO! the look on homies face was PRIIIIICELESS! He had the look on his face that said: "Oh man, I can't believe someone caught me out here fuckin my prostitute." Yup, you got caught homie, and I'm a lil concerned because I happen to know that most of the prostitutes in my area that I have seen are trannies! Ewwwwwll Nigga! You nasty.

So when I get home I tell Keith about it and I describe the car, and Keith said "Oh yeah, I know that car, he's always picking up that big gay tranny hooker that we see at the store" Ewwwwwwwlll Nigga! Lololol

So I thought, This is wrong on so many levels:
  • You're in a residential area, you're chances of being caught are about 87%
  • You're sitting in a very nice, attractive and to an extent, high profile car. You're attracting attention
  • You gotta pay for Pussy?
  • And the pussy you payin for is actually Dick? C'mon homie!
  • There's a Howard Johnson right down the block you could have took you're tranny there.
  • The hooker is a Tranny, a known and noticeable Tranny
  • The hooker is a Tranny, a known and noticeable Tranny
  • Damn homie, you just effed up in the game Lol....
Anyway, I just thought the whole thing was hilarious and wanted to blog about it before I hit ya with another head scratcher this week. Hope ya laughed like I did. I'm sure homie will be back for more and when he does come back I WILL record him for eal and expose his ass on World Star Hip-Hop. Later ya, have a good clean STD free day.

Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

No comments: