Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Moment 4 Life

YOOOOAAWW!
What's goin on Bull Penners!?

So the other day (actually a week ago tonight) I was in the lab with D and Mylez. About a day prior Mylez had mentioned that he wanted to spit over the "Moment 4 Life" beat from the Nicki Minaj song. He said he wanted to work with D on it and so that's what took place, after a little over a day of the initial discussion.

D had been listening to Buddy's music since about 03 so he's been dying to work with him on a track. So pretty much this song was 8 years in the making and it shows.

So the song was recorded, mixed and mastered on Wednesday night and on Sunday we finished the video for it! Talk about work ethic lol. It's been getting some very dope review and has been watched a lil over 300 times. So I really wanted to share it with ya. To me it's an amazing track. It has such a genuine NY feel and the imagery is so simple and I think that's what enables it to speak such volumes. I think you'll agree. So check it out.

"Moment 4 Life" by Deascent and BuddyMylez


[CLICK THE YOUTUBE BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER TO SEE ON BIGGER SCREEN]

Ya Know BEMedia had to take care of this one and its only the beginning of a new day in Music, Videos, Media period. Hope ya enjoyed it. Support me by supporting my team, and don't forgetto follow my niggas on Twitter:

@Deascent
@BuddyMylez

Peace Ya'll!

Stay Up and Stay Tuned

No comments: