Friday, February 11, 2011

How High?

YOOOOO!
What's goin on Ladies and Gentleman?

I just wanted to share with my followers that I'm working on a mini Documentary and I want as many of you to be a part of it as possible. The Documentary is a "Smokers Appreciation" of sorts, and I want to release the project to the public on 4.20. For those of you who don't know of 420 it's the international day of weed smokin, recognized by people in subcultures (Smokers) throughout the country. So my plan is to get some dope "Eno Bull Photography" pics of people smoking along with a short video interview with them to put together as a documentary. So for all those interested I'd appreciate if you contacted me via email for further details. Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you guys and girls soon.

^The Flyer I Made^

Email me @: EnoBull@gmail.com

Stay High (I mean Up-lol) and Stay Tuned!

No comments: