Friday, November 12, 2010

What's going on with You?

Lol... before I begin this one lemme give ya my disclaimer: First and foremost this one maybe a lil stronger for whatever younger audience I may have! So under 18 may or may not be admitted without a parent, lol. There I said it.

Secondly, I'm not sure if I've touched this topic before but I didn't feel like going through the 216 post that came before this one. So if I've discussed this already I apologize but the topic came up again and I felt the need to discuss it.

On to the post.
This is a topic that's been hovering over my head for quite sometime... It doesn't bother me in the least but sooooo many people (male and female alike) tend to suffer from it. This is not an illnes or disability, but I guess it might as well be. You know what I'm talkin bout..... Trying to understand the opposite sex!

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.... I didn't read that book, but the title pretty much summed it up for me. It's the truth.
Check this out on countless "Game Nights" with my cousins, aunts uncles and close friends, the topics of Cheating and the differences between men and women come up. All the girls get riled up, talking nonsense about how men do this, men say that, "I don't understand men." Well sweetheart from me (a man) to you (a woman) that's because you over thinking things. There's not much about us to "Understand" we're very simple, but that's another topic in itself. Meanwhile the fellas in the room have smirks and smiles on their faces, all thinking "We aint complicated to understand, It's ya who's hard to understand"
I usually stay quiet lol. Cause like I said "WE ARE NOT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND" But check this out fellas as sure as the sun will rise every morning there is a female reading this right now thinking the same exact thing about us. She's thinking "we're not difficult to understand either" am I right or am I right ladies?

 ^My contribution to the Trending Topic^

Which leads me to Twitter. As you may or may not know, Twitter has trending topics and every now and then people decide to go off on some of them. The new one that indirectly caught my eye this week was "#MistakesMenMake" of course the women are having a field day. As the men are having with "#MistakesWomenMake." Now I've had enough of all of this a long time, but I guess recently it's all just built up now I'm ready to let out one of life's secret which apparently the world hasn't figured out. You ready for this one?: As mentioned on my FaceBook months ago: "I've realized that Men will NEVER understand women. I've also realized that Women will NEVER understand men. guess what folks? It's like the late great Tupac Shakur said: "That's just the way it is!"
See I'm a man who believes in God and I trust in him, I know that he makes NO mistakes. Anything he's created (human beings included) has been purposely done. So I do believe he made it so that men don't understand their counterpart and vice-versa. He did however intend for us to procreate and keep humanity alive for generations to come. So for those of you who don't understand what I just said, The Lord above did not put us here to understand each other, he put us here to make love and babies. So shut the eff up, stop wondering why your spouse doesn't get you and go love each other folks. It's that simple.

Stay Up and Stay Tuned....

2 comments:

BrookiiBrooke said...

you hit the nail on the head man! im 100% w u on all of this. we arent meant to understand everything about each other. we should spend more time making love (and babies haha) rather than wasting time tryna figure each other out! love the blog as always!

♥SarahBrooke

Eno Bull said...

THANKS SO MUCH MS. BROOKE... YEAH MAN, AND ALSO NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT EACH OTHER IS WHAT KEEPS US INTRIGUED, LEARNING SOMETHING NEW ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SPECIES EACH DAY... HOW BORING WOULD IT BE IF WE LEARNED EVERYTHING ALREADY.