Friday, October 29, 2010

He's a Pro She's a Hoe

Guy 1: "Yo, you know I took her down right?"
Guy 2: "Woooooord?! Ha! That's crazy fam, you got her and all her friends right?"
Guy 1: "Yessir, all 7 of em, they don't suspect a thing"

*That man is Thee Man!

Girl 1: "So yeah, I let em have a piece"
Girl 2: "Oh my God, that's the third nigga this month, you better relax!"
Girl 1: "I know I know, imma slow it down, you know I aint no......

*Yes she is! Lol.

What's goin on folks? Ladies this one is for you. Tell me how you feel about it.

So recently I was with my cousin and a good friend. The good friend (a female) asks, "Why is this the double standard? How is that a man can have sex with so much women and he's the man, but if a girl sleeps with 3 men she's a hoe?"

Then today the same subject came up on Twitter.

Aight ladies, lemme break it down for you. YES! It is a double standard? BUT its important that ya remember we (The Promiscuous men) did not come up with that double standard. I mean me personally I don't see anything wrong with a girl gettin hers like I gets mine, but lemme break it down for ya.

You see in my eyes, and in the eyes of many men, a woman is something beautiful and extremely sacred. Whereas a man is just another man. Do we respect each other? Of course we do, but as men we're not really caring what the next man is doing.
So it becomes a matter of understanding why another man would do what I would do; but I don't wanna think of women, who I tend to put on a high pedestal doing what I'm doin, which is sleepin around gettin man milk from any and everyone who will give it to her.

So my friend (who seemed to understand a lil better, I hope lol) asks, okay, "but then why is the double standard fair for ya but not for us," or something to that nature. So I continue to explain to her: "Well somethings just are how they are and that's how they'll always be"

I.E. Ladies you get up and say "Excuse me, I gotta go to the bathroom" its perfectly okay for your friend to follow you. Correct? Lord knows what ya doin in there.... But I can't get up and say, "Imma go to the restroom" and say to my man "Ayo bruh, come with me." Not that I would even want to, but c'mon ladies be real you gonna look at us like somethin aint right.....

Another example, at a party setting, Club, lounge whatever, its perfectly normal to see a young lady dancing close with her friend... Crotch to crotch, or crotch to butt, no one calls them gay or looks at them funny. However if me and my mans are dubbin on each other......... Aight C'mon, you get it right?

Another aspect to this whole subject is how one carries themselves. Regardless of how many men you sleepin with if you a hoe then imma call you a hoe. If you and I have something goin on (regardless of it being serious or not) and then you let my man beat then you already know you aint nuttin but a slide.... Being considered such disgusting trash could have been avoided by simply avoiding letting 2 different niggas that's close beat.... So if you respect yourself i'll respect you. But yeah, at the end of the day, like I said some things just are the way they are.

The Sky is and always will be blue. Because the sunlight that hits the ocean reflects and bounces back up into the sky.
Men will always be needed for a woman to reproduce. Because asexual reproduction is not how humans are wired.
Some things are how they are and there's nothing we can do about it.

Ladies, like I said, me personally I don't see anything wrong with you gettin yours. Shit I know a few females with slightly bigger booty call rotations than some men. I don't judge them, and I don't look at them in a negative light. As far as the negative light its all due to a lot of us (Men) seeing you as better than us, so we expect better from you. Get it? I hope I've shed some light on the subject. I effin love ya ladies.

Stay Up beware of your number lol and Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

BrookiiBrooke said...

never looked at it that way before, but i feel you on this. i just feel men should respect themselves more when it comes to sleeping around. it's a dangerous world!

♥SarahBrooke

Eno Bull said...

I MOST DEF AGREE WITH YOU SARAH; AND TRUST ME I FOR ONE ALWAYS TRY, BUT SOME TIMES THE CARDS WE'RE DEALT WORK OUT DIFFERENT THAN THOSE OF OTHERS. BUT THANKS FOR FEELIN ME ON THIS ONE AND FOR SHARING YOUR COMMENT.