Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer in NYC

Eno Bull and Tha Bull Pen present: Summer in NYC

Summer in NYC is a sub-blog right here on my Blog where I document the days and events of the summer by way of pictures and a few words. It will basically be like a Journal, not very different from what the blog already is, except slightly more frequent and with a few more visual aids. I MIGHT upload videos from time to time but for the most part expect to read about what I did throughout the day, the people I hung out with or met, and a few pics to accompany the words wherever possible. I'll most likely even share what I wore with you. If not everyday at least at the end of each week for a full recap (you don't wanna know about my day if I didn't do anything so I'll spare you)

So starting someday soon (possibly on or before the official first day of Summer, June 21st) I will invite you into more than just the random thoughts that become Blog Posts in my head. Stay tuned folks.

-SUMMER IN NYC-
^This is how I will end the journal entries to help you tell them apart from regular blog Posts.

Stay Up, Stay cool, and Stay Tuned

No comments: