Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Usual Suspects

S'Goin on ya?
I had a good day today, but I'm not in the mood to blog about it lol. Just know I enjoyed my day. As for my evening that was duked in the anal due to my phone being off, but whatever. I been in an artistic mood lately and whenever I'm feeling artistic I tend to get creative. Sometime slightly, and sometmes greatly. Well this time my creativity led to a Picture I decided I'd put together.

Check it Out:
(Click Picture to Enlarge)






"LtoR we have-
Kidd Johnson, Tony Sevario, Joe Salvatore, Dirty Joseph, Mylez Luciano, Kenny Salerno, Pretty Allen, Bull Capone, Francis Burke, and Jose Escobar

These men are Believed to be dangerous, do not be fooled by their charm and good looks. They usually target women and have been seen everywhere from the dance floors in Night Clubs and are frequently seen in Diners and restaurants throughout the five boroughs if not in their hideout in the Bronx section of New York"

Lol, as you can see I'm bored, but my bordem always strikes up creativity.
The picture was inspired by a picture taken and edited by a friend of mine Purp (check his wok out he's an amazing photographer--type his name into the search bar at the top left.) And the name "The Usual Suspects" is of course inspired by the movie, although I've never seen it I've always loved the name. Its like it says: "Not these guys again" or "You already know who it is, I don't have to tell you" and I feel that's what me and my close circle of friends say without saying anything whenever we are in attendance. Our presence is definitely felt.
Well, That's it for tonight, Hope ya enjoyed to picture. I'll be back next week with some dope topics for ya. Til then

Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Eno Bull said...

WE SOME LOW DOWN DIRTY GANGSTAS! LOL