Monday, April 19, 2010

She's a Ride or Die Chick

What's goin on Ya'll?
I back with another one!

This one is for all the Ride or Die chicks... I'm not talkin bout the Hip-Hop mentioned Ride or Die chicks that boof their mans drugs and transport it outta state,  of course those are included in my homage but this is to the everyday girl who backs her man even when he deserves to be let go and fall on his face.
First off allow me to explain what led to this topic:
I was walkin to the Chinese restaurant earlier and before I got there I noticed an abandoned car in the middle of the street. Both doors of the Honda Accord were opened and no one was in it, the closer I got to it the more I realized that its occupants were across the street, what were they doing across the street you ask? Well the hot head driver was arguing and threatening the crew of construction workers across the street, while his girlfriend was standing between him and the 5 construction workers!

Are you serious pai? This guy had to be about 5'5 and about 110lbs soakin wet! What is it with these lil dudes and their Napoleon complexes?Nevermind the fact that the construction worker in particular that he was arguing with was 3 times his size, he was wearing steel toe work boots and carrying a shovel. C'Mon bruh, it aint worth ya face, get back in ya car and drive off. Now I don't know what they were arguing about because as I mentioned by the time I got there they were already fighting, so I don't know who was in the wrong but I digress.

The whole point of this blog is his girlfriend. She was yelling "C'mon, leave it alone, let's go" "Please, leave it alone, that's it, it's done, let's go, get back in the car"

I sincerely feel for these women, you've seen them many times before, something is about to pop off (which her man probably started) and she makes it her business to get between him and whoever it is he is trying to fight. Sometimes she is successful in her task, sometimes she gets pushed to the side, or even worse, sometimes she gets hit being in the middle, but one thing is for sure she is always there trying to be the voice of reason to her man.
How do they do it? A better question is how does a nigga have so much pride that he has to prove to the next man he can beat him and not realize that his beautiful girl is right there in front of him tellin him to: "Let it go"

I don't know I just know I applaud those women, cause it cost them nuttin to think "Well he's a grown man, he wanna play tough guy and go fight the world well that's on him, my face is staying in one piece." Shit, that's what I would do.
So to you ladies who are the voices of reason for your men, those of you who keep your mans face in tact, and keep him outta jail or a body bag, hats off to you. You are mos def the logical ones in situations like these. God bless you and I pray your man don't get you hit one of these day.

Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciated this post... As a woman it seems like so many times we are unappreciated for how we stand by our men. Keep doing what you're doing

Anonymous said...

That is def appreciated. Its crazy how some women get themselves caught up in the hype of their men's disputes and hopefully a real man would make sure he protects his women if she happens to get in the middle of his quarrel. But as the saying goes, real recognize real therefore a real women will stand up regardless of the circumstances for her man! Furthermore, as a real woman being a "ride or die" chick for my man is just a piece. I will do the same for my child, my friends, my family! Right, wrong or indifferent. We'll worry about the particulars and consequences later. And if at all my face or I incur bodily damage, I'm quite sure the opposing team is in far worse condition. I'm just sayin...lol. That's ho I gives it up!
**Boss Lady**

Eno Bull said...

LOL THNKS SO MUCH LADIES I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT AND I MOS DEF AGREE WITH YA.

MS. ANONYMOUS I DO MY SHARE OF WOMAN BASHING BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I LOVE, RESPECT, AND APPRECIATE WOMEN AND I ALWAYS GIVE PROPS AND APPRECIATE WHAT WOMEN DO AND HAVE DONE FOR ME.

MS. BOSS LADY, I DEF HEAR WHERE YOU COMIN FROM, AS A MAN, ITS A GOOD FEELING TO KNOW THAT YOUR LADY WILL HAVE YOUR BACK EVEN THO YOU MAY NOT BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FIGHT, GLAD TO KNOW WE STILL HAVE WOMEN LIKE YOU.

Unknown said...

i like:)

Eno Bull said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS CARMEL! I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME OUT TO READ AND COMMENT. TAKE CARE...

Broken-Hearts Revolution said...

i def feel u on that...i always try to support a man in everything that he does, whatever dreams he may have because I would like to think we have more Obamas out there.

Eno Bull said...

WORD LIFE ABOUT THE MORE OBAMA'S. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE, KUDOS TO YOU MS. BROKEN HEARTS, NUTTIN BETTER THAN A WOMAN WHO STAYS IN HER MANS CORNER!