Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"1 Day left until My Death...

...Its gonna hurt a lot of lives, but imma cherish every breath!"

So I was on Twitter when Mylez posted a link to the freestyle to "24 Hours to Live that "Team Go-In" did. The song is stupid, and of course it reminded me of the original and brought me back to the thought I have eveytime I listen to the original: "What would I do with my last full day on Earth?"

So much I'd want to do with such little time, I think it would go a lil something like this:

I'd wake up and give my morning wood to the girl I trust most, tell her to roll with me as I make a few last trips to say bye to my family members. Shortly after I would somehow find a way to get my hands on a random car and go rob a couple corner stores and other businesses for as much as I can get away with, dump the car and stash the cash, while all this is taking place I'd tell this girl my life story, or at least as much of 22 years as I could with a few hours. When I'm done giving her the story of my life I would ask her to make sure my first born (hopefully) son (who we conceived earlier that morning) knows the story I just gave her, in hopes that he be a better man than his dad was.

I'd then drop her off and with my last couple of hours I'd spend some alone time with my immediate family, explain to my mom all the thing I had planned to do for her that I couldn't do anymore tell her I love her more than I love myself. Teach my lil brother all the things I've learned, tell him what to watch out for, let em know that no matter what I ever said or did to him I loved him more than any words could ever begin to explain (with tears in my eyes) I'd ask him to let me roll with him to wherever he'd wanna go for a while. I'd let my pops know that I understand he loves me and the feeling is mutual.

Before I die, I'd tell my mom where I left the stash, tell her to take that and do what she could with it, tell her that her grandson to be is gonna be another handful so be prepared for his coming.

More than anything I just wanna leave behind my legacy through my seed, and do any and everything in my power to make sure my mom is better off than she is now, even if just a lil bit. In the event of my untimely passing tho (of course we never know when we are gonna go) I say it all the time, I don't want anyone to cry or mourn my death. Come to my wake in sweats if it makes you comfortable, if you knew me you knew I was far from formal. Lol
Life is a short party, you gotta dance to your favorite song now and make it good cause the Dj will not spin it again.

so with all that said
Stay Up and Stay Tuned

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mr. G. ;-). That was deep.

Eno Bull said...

NOT SURE WHO THIS IS BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME OUT TO READ MY BLOG AND EVEN FURTHER TO LEAVE A COMMENT. THANKS AGAIN