Wednesday, November 4, 2009

27Th World Series Champions

What's goin on Bull Penners....

I'm gonna keep this one brief: My lil brother would probably look at money funny if I sat here and lied to you and told you I am a huge sports fan, cause I am not. But even he will tell you that I am a fan, although when it comes to baseball I ONLY watch if and when the Yankees are playing, I don't even remember exactly where my infatuation with the team began but (at the risk of sounding like a band wagoner--which I'm not) The Yankees are and always have been my over all favorite team in Sports!

Of the 60-100 Fitteds I've owned throughout my life I estimate that 7 or 8 the most have been fitteds other than the Yankee Fitted.

Tonight my boys did it again: they won their 27th World Series Championship! Watching it took me back to the feeling I got on Nov. 4th 2008 when our new president Barack Obama won the election (can you believe its been a whole year today) Well anyway, yea. Seein the yankees Rush that field after the last out was amazing. I'm so proud to be a new Yorker, especially one from the Bronx, I'm so proud to be a wearer of The Blue and White yankee fitted and I'm so proud to be a Yankees fan. Shout outs to Hideki Matsui... that man was on fire...

Great Job fellas, see ya on Friday!
^Just a lil something to accompany my words^

Lol, I guess this post is literally a story from "Tha Bull Pen" lol

Stay Up and Stay Tuned....

No comments: