Thursday, August 6, 2009

Men are Dogs (?)

Easy Fellas, you know I have a penis that I'm very proud of, I would never throw the gender under the bus like that!

Now ladies, this one is more so aimed towards you.

So today and many other days while I was walking Juno, I passed a few young ladies in the park. One of them looks at me and asks me as I walk passed her "Does he bite?" Naturally my first thought is to reply by saying "Yes she does, that's how she eats her food" but you and I know what she meant by that was 'will she bite (me)?'. So I then replied by sayin, "No SHE does not." Now this disturbs me, men and women do it alike, assume that my lovable little Pitbull is a male. But you see a guy assuming that my dog is a male is simply his macho side wanting to relate to the dogs masculinity, whereas a female.... now that's a different story.

Aight so I could be wrong, and please remember that this is just my opinion... but it seems to me that a female automatically assumes that any dog is a male because sub conscientiously for whatever reason, she feels men are dogs! Am I right or am I wrong? Is it really that bad ladies? I mean my dog is only different than you because she smells a lil funny and because she walks on all fours. But she is affectionate, she is caring, and one day she will bare offspring making her a giver of life, no different then you beautiful women out there. So all I'm asking is am I right or wrong? Do you assume that Juno is a male because the you feel men are dogs and so instantly make that connection, bottom line? Or is it just because at first glance you haven't realized that she doesn't have any junk? Please feel free to share your responses with me either via a comment or feel free to hit me up.

BBM Pin: 2113693F
Email: EnoBull@gmail.com
or Aim: EnoBull87

Thanks for reading folks! Ladies I love you all!

Stay up and Stay tuned!

2 comments:

☆Reese✮ said...

Dannng homie you went IN! LOL.
Ok wait..first of all..HELL NO ALL MEN ARE NOT DOGS!
I think people assume your sweetie pie is male because of her breed. I also think it's really stupid to assume a guy has to have a male dog simply because he's male.

I can't speak for the ladies in the park because I always ask the owner what gender their dog is, and THEN I inquire as to whether or not I can pet them/if they bite.

Oh, and my Aim is LaVenenaParadiso..I might hit you up to say hi now and then lol

Eno Bull said...

I FEEL YOU AND KUDOS AND HATS OFF TO YOU FOR ADMITTING NOT ALL MEN ARE DOGS, I APPRECIATE THAT VERY MUCH. AND HIT ME UP ANYTIME, I'M RARELY IF EVER OFF LINE!