Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lets Talk About Sex Baby! (The Survey)

Aight, so my homegirl Reese (http://sweetinsanityandsarcasm.blogspot.com/?zx=71c2f15e2fd7115b) who's blog I follow posted this last night and tagged me. I'm no stranger to online surveys but I rarely take part in them... But this one tickled my fancy, so I figured why not?

and it goes a lil something like this....

1. Is there any type of sexual act you're embarrassed to ask for? (If so, what? )
No there isn't. I feel once we're already doing the do, and its understood this is what we're here for there's no longer a reason for the shy guy act. Ya dig?




2. Have you ever dumped someone purely because of bad sexual performance?
Nah, the sex was great, but it wasn't often.... Take that how you want it!

3. Name something you would say no to if asked to do in bed.
I'm not eatin ya ass, you aint eatin mine, you tryna put a strap on and going to work on me is an automatic "GET THE F*&^ OUTTA MY HOUSE," there will be no fecal matter released on my bed, hittin me is fine but none of that tying me up and spankin me mess!

4. The three words that best describe you in bed are ____, ____, and ____.
Come on over here and find out!

5. Have you ever been so emotionally moved by a sexual experience (in a good way), that you cried?
Nah, lol, do guys cry after, during or from sex?

Bonus (as in optional): What could your partner bring to bed that would most turn you on?
Her Naked Ass! True Story

you know we like to have fun here on Tha Bull pen Folks, so keep comin back, I love all ya!
Stay Up, and Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

☆Reese✮ said...

Holy Snikeys Batman! You did it! Kudos on the honesty, I love it!
I didn't think anyone else would do it. See, this is why I check on your blog every day for updates! You da, you da best lol!
#2..preach!!