Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Love my Bitches

What it is ya'll? First and foremost allow me to say thank you to all my loyal followers who have been asking about my blog and wondering why I haven't posted. Well my computer crashed and I now have to rely on other peoples computers and or laptops to get my blogs out, which is easier said then done now that im working full time again.

But anyway: for those of you who know me you know I am a huge Dog lover. I had one before but that was short lived because my mom threathened to have her put down if she stayed in the house one day longer. I named Her Bonnie, an all white pitbull I adopted because she had nowhere else to go, talk about irony huh? But for the last week and a few days (While mom has been away) I've been fortunate enough to have my new puppy Juno with me. She is a four month old Brindle Pitbull that I bought from my boy Dwayne's uncle. She gives me something to look forward to when I get home, not that home was that boring without her... But yea, other than working thats whats been up; being a dad. And for those of you who are in the NYC area come and visit me at TopShop/TopMan which is where I work. Its a new store that opened up in SoHo, right on Broadway and Broome.

Stay Up Ya'll I'll try to post as much as I can with the little time I have.

Pics of my Bitches^My Baby Girl Bonnie^
Lord Knows I pray all turned out well with her!

^Chillen like she did when she wasnt being Territorial^

^This is the new Baby Juno^
Isn't She Lovely? (Stevie Wonder voice)

^A Beast for her age^
I havent weighed her because she won't stay still, But training starts Next week!

Hope ya enjoyed, I got a whole bunch more to blog about... So Come back Soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...How cute..You need to get a lil dog that don't grow. It's me key...