Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where You From?

*I'm from the Jungle....*
*Where we sit on peoples cars while we eatin Chinese food*
*I never been to a real concert but my mans system has been on the block @ Concert Volumn*
*I'm from the Land where Puerto Ricans drive Loud ass Honda Civics*
*Yankee fitteds are a must I don't rep that Queens team*
*We Rep that 5... And that 2, 4, 6, and that D Train*
*We ride that Iron Horse Like erryday*
*A metro card is the equivalence of car keys*
*Fordham is the closest thing we've ever had to a Mall, Cause Lord knows only lames are caught at One 6 One*
*The place where you don't have to Smoke to get high, Catchin contact in your Hallway is Enough to fly*
*Summer time means we wearing Oh-Lah's and some white Air Forces, White Tees drinking Quarter waters and Icies*
*Kids Playin' in the Pump, Til the FDNY came to shut down the party*
*And remember when we used to go to the Pool @ Roberto Clemente*
*Winter means we layer with Jackets and Hoodies, Skullys and Timbs*
*Hip Hop started in my Backyard and my neighbors are Proud like the parents of a Med School Graduate*
*And I'm still not a Player, I just crush a lot. We Miss Pun a lot*
*We sit on the stoop discussin' everything from Losin' our Virginity to who's the best rapper and Sports*
*We play Ball in the street till someone yells "CAR!"*
*Like any Jungle we have mating calls and it usually sounds like: "S'cuse me baby, can I holla?"*
*Mating season is every 3 months*
*I use to go to school just to see what my friends were up to. Cuttin' class is when we learned to cut ass*
*And if a man said He wanted 5 minutes in the bathroom with you It wasn't anything Gay nor sweet Intended*
*Remember Sonny sayin' "Now Yous Can't Leave."?*
*Out here life aint sweet, but it sure is fun*
*Better not be at Claremont Day if you aint got a Gun*
*We still say Ayo, and No Homo, lol*
*My Slang is unique, that's word to the street light*
*On the strength of the Bodega, I'm bout to come see this nigga tryna play me*
*We say things like "Chill B," and in Soundview its "Nah Mo"*
*The Wolves are hungry and they find food at any cost*
*But we still handsome young men, we in the barber shop every 10-15 days*
*We got a lot of Hills especially the ones under the Gun and and the Castle*
*I live in a Jungle....*
*One with Lions, Gorillas, Snakes, and Birds*
*I'm from the Bronx, you wipe ya feet, before you come in my house. So If your an out of towner I suggest you Bounce*

No comments: