Wednesday, January 28, 2009

She Still My Girl Tho

This being my 50th Post I thought it was only right that I treat this like some sort of celebration. So I just wanted to take this time out to speak to ya about one of my very close Lady friends.

She such a trouble maker, and we tend to fight a lot, but I can't help but keep coming back to her. Shes been with so many Dudes, and even most girls. I hate That I love Her but I love that I hate it. So why do I keep coming back to her? I honestly don't know:
It could be that I just adore her shape, and love the taste of her kiss even more,
or maybe its because when I'm with her I just feel so good about myself,
It could also be because I tend to miss her whenever shes not around.

Whatever it Is were not good for one another but that's exactly why were attracted to each other.

I met her when I was 18 and since then I've lost track of the times I've gone to sleep with her, and waking up with her is surprisingly easy. My mom doesn't like her but understands that a man is gonna be attracted to poison from time to time.

My boys all Love her tho and when were together, we're the life of the Party. So I dedicate this One to her. This is a Toast for the many good times we've had and the many more good times to come, a Toast to the Good Life and a Toast to us.

See ya soon Babe.

No comments: