Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Letter to my Unborn Child

Hey there little Boy or Girl, Its your Daddy. I wanted to come by and have a word or two with you. I've always wanted to have a word with my child before he or she was born, so I guess this is as good a time as any. I've always been scared of this moment because I have NO idea what to expect, in so many ways I'm still scared. You see I've always had a father but only in a physical form, and while more than many people would kill to have that, to me its not much different than having a father that's not around. I guess what I'm saying is I'm scared to be the father to you that my father was and is to me.

I've always thought that having a kid automatically made a person/parent mature, and I already consider myself to be a very mature young man But I'm sure it takes more than just maturity to be the worlds greatest dad. I want you to be a clown just like me, a good person just like me, but more than anything I want you to be better than me. I want you to excel in all the things that I didn't. I hope and Pray that your born a boy but if your a girl I'd still love you just as much.

I'm not ready for you but I'm here to promise that I'll do my very best, and I promise you that you'll meet death before you meet harm. I hope that you Live for as long as you want, while I see to it that you shall not want for as long as you live.

Im beyond nervous but I guess this had to happen sometime so I guess I cant wait to see what your like. Well I'll be here when you arrive so untill we meet this is for you
My UnBorn Child.

No comments: