Friday, December 12, 2008

Untitled pt. 1

Listen man, its time to speak some serious stuff here. If it wasn't already known, I want it to be known from this moment on that I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE ANY MAN WHO PUTS HIS HANDS ON A FEMALE.

I personally feel that the nigga who puts his hands on a female doesn't deserve to be called a man. You nothing more than a bitch with a penis. I do not respect that in any way, shape or form. Straight up and down Unless a woman has a gun to your face or a knife to your throat there's no reason for you to hit her. if she's acting like a man and testing you, you by all means have the right to find a way to restrain her, but hitting her shouldn't be an option otherwise.

Understand that I come from a very huge family and the women in my family like every family are the stones that set a foundation for everyone else. I have too many female cousins, aunts, Grandmothers, and a Mother who I love more than life itself. Therefore I don't condone that sort of cowardly behavior. That's word to everything I love if I hear that a nigga is hitting a female who is close to me its a wrap for him. With all that said, that lil nigga walkin around PA with his chest pumped up better watch his back, I got something for his ass!

No comments: