Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

HO HO HO everybody! lolol, what's up Folks? Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. And that's what it was for me last night (Christmas Eve.) See we Hondurans celebrate the this Holiday on the Eve. Part of our tradition is dinner and Secret Santa (Gift exchange.)

For those of you who are familiar with the tradition, Your allowed to ask for 3 things with a 30 dollar limit (you can over spend if you'd like) and that's how we get down.I asked for 3 things but only one thing was something I really wanted. I hoped my cousin Kessler was my Secret Santa cause he would have been the one to get me that One thing.

After a few people gave their gifts to the person they were assigned to it was my cuz's Kessler's turn: and guess what? HE WAS MY SECRET SANTA !!! So once it was time to open the gifts I unwrapped mine and it was that ONE thing: A GOLD BOTTLE OF PATRON BABY! LOLOL. Oh Boy, everyone laughed and asked me: who gave you that? my response was simply: My Cuz Kess cause he knows that's what I wanted! lol. All in all it was a Great Night.
Earlier in the day I had put out an ad for Seasonal Girlfriend position and My Boobie Cat was proud to take the first Month's slot and so I spent the night with her on cloud 6, aint that right Boobie? Yea man a good night indeed.
I wanna give a shout out to my homegirl Ashley who Gave birth to a Beautiful 7 pound 12 ounce baby girl. Baby Zariah came into the world at 6:41 am, so God Bless Mommy and Baby.

Merry Christmas People. Be safe, Thank God for what you have, and for what you don't have, because what you don't have is what will push you to get what you want!
^^ The Actual giving out of the Gifts ^^

^^ Me and my Cuz Kess, I knew from JumpStreet This was my Gift ^^

^^ Look at that Gorgeous Christmas Smile ^^

^^ The Best gift of all: A childs Smile on Christmas Day ^^

^^ The 3 Wise Men came and Saw the Kid with That Gold Boy! ^^

^^ Who else You know Kind enough to share his Gift with everyone else? ^^

^^ After a Matter of Minutes, And Trust me there was Way less left soon after this pic was taken^^

Merry Christmas BullPenners... Stay Up and Stay Tuned.

No comments: