Monday, December 8, 2008

Ink with Bebe.

Whats goin on folks? I'll have a full story on my weekend and my feelings on it sometime later in the week. For now I just wanted to share with you the part about my new tat.

My HomeGirl Bebe (pronounced - Bee Bee) hit me up the other day and asked me where I get my tattoos and if I could take her to get one... Ofcourse I accepted the offer. I took her and I didnt even expect to get one, but you know me, Im a sucker for new ink (So long as it is something meaningful to me.) and Figured ehh why not. I got the "B.X.L" tat on the inside of my right ring (Promise) finger. Its something we all (most of us) either have or are going to get. So Bebe was up first and my man Tez Tattooed "Love" and "Life" on her ankles. I think the whole idea all the way to the end result was dope. I held her hand while she tried to cope with pain and then I was next. I'll keep it funky with ya'll None of my other tattoos hurt as much as you'd probably imagine. But THIS ONE! Imagine papercut times 400 for 15 seconds. The longest 15 seconds of my life. Ah well long story short Bebe and I are too cool for school, and cooler than you lol. Ga Head be Jealous!

^^Bebe's tat "Love" "Life" I'll try to get a better pic next time I see her^^
^^"B.X.L" Tat on inside of my right ring Finger^^
Stay Up and Stay Tuned!

No comments: