for the second of five months spent there. I was gettin that good ol bread, and around April/May I left to the Levi's store in Time Square.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
for the second of five months spent there. I was gettin that good ol bread, and around April/May I left to the Levi's store in Time Square.
In my day I feel I've seen it all with people in my age group. Teenage Pregnancy, Juvenile incarceration, High school Dropouts, Under aged Drug Use, etc. the list goes on... Now, I'm no Angel, nor have I ever wanted to give off the impression that I think I am. So if ever you felt that towards me I apologize. But one thing is for sure and that is the fact that I'm a young man with a slightly brighter future than others because I've chosen to have a well illuminated past.
For example in the case of Teen Pregnancy, Has anyone realized In today's world its more acceptable for a 17 year old Girl to give birth to a child as apposed to getting married? At 17 I feel a girl is too young to truly understand what it means to be a mother. They're still at an age where they wanna party, hang out with friends, and not worry about taking care of another person, because they can barely take care of themselves yet. This is the case with girls even older than 17. I think girls just love the idea of babies cause they're cute and soft and they smell good. Its like wanting a dog cause you think they're cute and playful, not realizing that the person walking that dog has to deal with Vet Bills, Food for the dog, cleaning products, time invested in training it, house breaking it, walking it, etc. etc. The grass is always greener on the other side. But that's just one topic in the idea of this Generations Eff Ups.
Another one is the fact that 13-17 year old walking around with guns and starting trouble over things so simple like what another person said about them or their "Crew" on myspace. Stop for a few seconds and think about how insignificant that sounds. I know of a lil dude in my neighborhood who can't possibly be older than 15. I'm not sure of what all his crimes are but among them all one is selling weed. Needless to say he's a heavy smoker. Whatever b, make ya money lil man but that alone should show you the very dim future we're headed in. At 15 as bad as I wanted to have money for new clothes and sneakers the thought of selling drugs was nothing more than that, 'A Thought.' This young person who I am discussing is currently serving time in jail, idk for what, (I'm sure it was more than a charge for having drugs on him) I don't know for how long, and frankly I don't care either. But this is just one case in the sense of these lil kids behaving in a terrible manner.
Another thing that's been bugging me is people's aim talk and terrible grammatical errors all over the place. Myspace, Aim, or anywhere else where a computer or other instrument of technology is used in order to communicate with the outside world. Its one thing to type things the way you speak it, I do it all the time, but I hope you don't go to school (Those of you who still go to school) and type out your essays that way. In other words I hope you all still know that there is a major difference between "Know & No", "There, Their, and They're." I hope you all realize that using 3's as "E's" is wrong, I'd be here for days correcting all of you.
I don't even feel like talking about it anymore. Just that I find it sad. The people my age are gradually becoming smarter and thinking more before acting but anyone who hasn't turned 18 yet is a member of a lost, and what I feel to be the last generation. A society of illiterate, disrespectful, dyslexic, short tempered, misguided youth. Don't believe me? Cool, we'll see what happens in American society in the next five years.
Please Stay Up, and Please Stay Tuned!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
For those of you who are familiar with the tradition, Your allowed to ask for 3 things with a 30 dollar limit (you can over spend if you'd like) and that's how we get down.I asked for 3 things but only one thing was something I really wanted. I hoped my cousin Kessler was my Secret Santa cause he would have been the one to get me that One thing.
After a few people gave their gifts to the person they were assigned to it was my cuz's Kessler's turn: and guess what? HE WAS MY SECRET SANTA !!! So once it was time to open the gifts I unwrapped mine and it was that ONE thing: A GOLD BOTTLE OF PATRON BABY! LOLOL. Oh Boy, everyone laughed and asked me: who gave you that? my response was simply: My Cuz Kess cause he knows that's what I wanted! lol. All in all it was a Great Night.
Merry Christmas People. Be safe, Thank God for what you have, and for what you don't have, because what you don't have is what will push you to get what you want!
^^ Me and my Cuz Kess, I knew from JumpStreet This was my Gift ^^
^^ Look at that Gorgeous Christmas Smile ^^
^^ The Best gift of all: A childs Smile on Christmas Day ^^
Merry Christmas BullPenners... Stay Up and Stay Tuned.
Monday, December 22, 2008
^^ They wouldnt send me the actual cover pic, so this is the early draft. ^^
09' is our year baby, Gotta Thank the Man above and pray for more foward movement. Stay Up and Stay Tuned!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
^^ Look at that Gorgeous Smile I put on Ysaira's Face ^^
Overall it was a Great Night. Eff goin to the party, we brought the Party to Us... Happy Birthday Jazz, and another Happy Birthday goes out to Stace on Monday. Shout out to all the people with Birthdays this month.
Stay Up and Stay Tuned!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
So here it goes:
1. Why is it when people trip they look at the floor as if the concrete grew a hand and put it in their path? lol
2. Why do men have nipples? At some point before centuries of evolution did we provide milk for our young?
3. What is this girl thinking? (That's just a question I generally have in my head because I can never figure out wtf is goin on in a woman's head. Or can I?)
4. Don't you hate when people yell to speak to you and they right in front of you?
5. When I was around 15 or 16 and it was evident that I was dealing with females, my Mom dukes told me "Don't ever let a girl hurt you," I told her "Ma your the only woman I love enough to let that close to me.... No broad will ever begin to come close to your level so she wouldn't even have the opportunity to hurt me."
6. I hate Hot 97's current 7 song rotation that they play 24 hours a day.
7. Am I the only person who find it strange how 50 Cent demolished Ja-Rule's career because he (Ja) was "singing" in all his songs and then (50)did the same thing once Ja was gone?
8. In a VERY amusing, interesting, and fun chat room I was in last night the gentlemen were asked if we give ladies Head..... and my response was.... (Wouldn't you love to know?) sorry ladies guess you had to be there. lol
9. Gay men. If your gay fine, who am I to say what's right and what's wrong? I am not a homophobe, I feel you deal with whoever you want it doesn't make any difference to me. But please for the love of God if you have a penis act like it. All that walking around with a switch, and wearing women's clothes (skin tight jeans, see through tops etc.) has to stop. Be gay if you want but don't be a fag... there is a difference!
10. I haven't played a good game of spades in years, anyone up for a few hands? I got my partner Sarah.
11. Doesn't it amaze you how some people Just Can't spell things? And how some people mistakenly use 'Am' when they mean 'I'm'? That shit is frustrating to have to read all the time, aint that right Boobie?
12. I got the biggest Crush on Keri Hilson, I've been crushing on her since Timbo's last album and I heard the song called 'Scream' with her on it. Haven't heard it, go git that!
13. The person who thought "I'm gonna put water in a bottle and sell it" is/was a GENIUS. Think about that for a minute. If you don't see why he/she is a Genius than your the reason he/she became rich.
14. Doctor's save lives and they get paid only a portion of what athletes, Entertainers, and other celebrities get. WOW! that's all I can say is "WOW."
15. It bugs me how the biggest lames find THE baddest women. I've said it before but it only leads me to believe women love Lames.
16. To that Beautiful lady who works in the Loro Piano section on the 6Th floor... "Sweetheart if only you knew."
17. Remember Captain Planet? lol, WTF?
18. What happened to Jordan Brand man? Gentry single handily destroyed the empire that Michael Jordan and Tinker Hatfield built. Well at least I'll always have my 8's and 13's.
19. Racism still exists.
20. I can remember my father teaching me how to ride a Bike, other than driving, and shaking after I'm done peeing I can't remember anything else he's taught me.
21. Did you Know Victoria's Secret is that her name is actually Victor?
22. Yo Kanye, It wouldn't be fair to you to listen to '808's and Heartbreaks' at a time (Now) that I can't relate to what your going through. I feel for you but until I can relate I'll speak to you through the first 3 albums. Hope you bounce back soon bruh.
23. How is it some niggas still "Stuntin" with moms money. Its sad that they don't even realize that they the flyest nigga in 3A and that's it.
24. How did Mercedes and Rolls Royce come up with machines as beautiful as the Phantom and the Maybach. That's a strange adverb for Machine isn't it, Beautiful?
25. I love Black People But I hate Niggas (Wanna know the difference? Stay tuned for a Blog coming to a Computer, Laptop, Phone, etc. near you)
26. Girls tend to think I'm some type of smooth Ladies man, but in all reality I think I'm still the lil shy kid who's scared to approach the girl he likes.
27. I never if ever admit it, but I think I actually wanna find "The right one," get married, inject a few children in her and live happily ever after... But if you tell anyone I said that I'll kill you. But that kind of Romance Novel Love doesn't exist anymore, so technically speaking I want something I know I could never have.
28. OJ Did it.
29. I miss the 90's. Especially the fact that back then we had sitcoms, now everything is reality and 'Who wants to live with 46 strangers to compete for the love of an ugly, greasy faced, washed up illiterate man?
30. why is it that whenever Puerto Rican People Move they move to Florida? Do you think that maybe there really Ducks that take Human Forms for a certain amount of years and then after that time its time to move south? Lmao, where do I get this stuff.
31. I'd take a woman with a Nice Caesar over one with an exaggerated weave ANYDAY.
32. It amazes me how some guys can go out and buy $3000 outfits, but it doesn't matter cause they still have the swag of a mannequin. The man make the clothes, not the other way around homie.
33. I've come to realize that I'm the dude that girls go to bed and pray for, and then only have in their dreams. I just have to find the right way to make them see that.
34. I should have waited till I had the Money to go See Mister Cartoon for a Tattoo.
35. Alicia Keys, I swear I love you.
36. If you stayed here to read all of this thanks. You didn't have to stay here this long but you did and I appreciate you taking the time out to let me share with you, blab my thoughts and rant for as long as it took you to read this
Stay Up and Stay Tuned
Monday, December 15, 2008
LMAO. I was on the phone with my man Devo last night when out the corner of my eye, I saw on the preview to the News that a Man threw a shoe at that bumass nigga George Bush! Yes I said it -- Bumass nigga!
I Had to laugh, this man (Later identified as an Iraqi Journalist) took his shoe off and threw it straight At Bush's Face, he missed but that didn't stop him from reloading. He reached down and took off his other shoe and threw that one at Bush too. It was a back to back Shoe shootin' LMAO. Turns out the Bastard has amazing reflexes, he ducked both shoes with lightning speed.
I am not at all mad at that journalist, my only disappointment is that he missed. The reason I find it funny and the reason I'm Happy it happened is because although I never thought of throwing a shoe at the man, I've wanted to throw something at his face since 2001. C'Mon we all hate him, He's lucky it was just a shoe. He's lucky he didn't hear "GET CHO HANDS OUTTA MY POCKET!" and caught a couple shells in his chest.
To my knowledge Bush was out there in Iraq bidding farewell to the people.
C'mon man... Farewell? Are you effin serious? Your War that had NOTHING to do with us took the lives of millions, Cost billions and has changed the lives of people who weren't even involved, and you have the nerve to come and say Farewell? Pssht!
I heard that throwing a shoe at someone is THE biggest sign of disrespect in the Arab world, well the man deserved every last bit of leather to that pair of size 10's to the face! When the man threw the shoe he yelled out: "This is the Farewell Kiss you Dog!" "This is for the widows. the orphans, and those who were killed in Iraq" AMEN TO THAT BROTHA! That shoes was thrown on behalf and for America and the world. With all that said I leave ya'll with the suggestion of goin to Youtube to find the video.
Stay Up and Stay Tuned!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Lets call this a contest: Hit me up on AIM (EnoBull87) and spark up a conversation with your boy. She(Perferably) or he who gives me the most mental stimulating conversation will get a shout out and whatever else of their choice (Within reason) on this Blog. We can discuss anything under the sun, we can debate, we can discuss previous posts, whatever you feel, like the title says 'Tickle My Brain" I'm an open book.
Come find out for yourself weather The Bull is a Beast or a gentle giant... The winner (If any) will be announced and written about Towards the end of the upcoming weekend.
Stay Up and Stay Tuned!
Friday, December 12, 2008
I personally feel that the nigga who puts his hands on a female doesn't deserve to be called a man. You nothing more than a bitch with a penis. I do not respect that in any way, shape or form. Straight up and down Unless a woman has a gun to your face or a knife to your throat there's no reason for you to hit her. if she's acting like a man and testing you, you by all means have the right to find a way to restrain her, but hitting her shouldn't be an option otherwise.
Understand that I come from a very huge family and the women in my family like every family are the stones that set a foundation for everyone else. I have too many female cousins, aunts, Grandmothers, and a Mother who I love more than life itself. Therefore I don't condone that sort of cowardly behavior. That's word to everything I love if I hear that a nigga is hitting a female who is close to me its a wrap for him. With all that said, that lil nigga walkin around PA with his chest pumped up better watch his back, I got something for his ass!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Here it Goes:
On The Train:
- Of Course the never ending 6-14 yr old in a Stroller (Pick that lil big nigga out that COT DAMN Stroller and make him walk)
-People who wait til RIGHT before the doors close to get up and push everyone out there way like a Bowling Ball goin through Pins to get off. (Where the f*&^ were you when the train stopped you freaking mongoloid?)
-People who see that your obviously about to get off when the door opens but still make it their business to push you and say "Excuse me, getting off" (NIGGA ME TOO, YOU DON'T SEE ME TONGUE KISSIN THE DOOR? Relax b, we ALL getting off fam, Its the last stop!)
-People who are as big and heavy as the train itself and still wanna sit in that seat next to you that is just big enough for a 12 year old, and then have the nerve to look at you like you buggin (Big man you know good and cot damn well you don't fit here, we all tired b, stand up you can use the exercise)
-That nigga who is feeling the music in is headphones so much that he HAS to be HypeMan and ad lib every line out load. (Yo man, give it up your dreams of being a rapper were crushed ages ago, that's why you working in the Grocery store stock room.)
-Mexicans on the train with enough kids to film a whole new 'High School Musical' Movie complete with cast, extras, producers, writers, directors and promoters. (Get a Van you fucking Rabbits. I swear Mexican couples are the exact equivalence of Puppy Mills. Yes I said it!)
-and of course who could forget the loud person on the train who (for some odd reason) still has a Nextel or just a plain phone with the speaker on and is having a conversation in full volume for everyone in the next car to hear (I don't even have words for this one, just do us all a favor and kill yourself.)
-People who can't figure out where there going... (Its called a building you prick, it has walls, lean on one and stay there till you figure out where the hell your goin)
-People who refuse to put a pep in their step. (Dog, I'm runnin late either move out my lane or speed it up, Lord knows the way I'm feeling I probably can, and will grab you by your neck and roof you like a handball.)
-Public Display of Affection. (We get it, you just made 3 weeks, this is the love of your life and you want us alll to know. Fine, Get a room! I swear I wish there was snow on the ground so I can throw an effin snowball at both ya faces.)
-People who manage to bump into you (There's Maaaad sidewalk here, how the hell you make your own lane and STILL don't fit in it?)
Everywhere Else (Misc.)
-Niggas (be advised a nigga can be male or female) who buy Things such as Gucci and Prada, just so they can say they did. (You know damn well you gonna buy those just to chill on the block. How's it feel knowin you the flyest nigga who lives in your moms house? Now you know that you can't pay your phone bill, or eat for 2 weeks. Ass.)
-Harlem Niggas (If you dont know why, go to Harlem.)
-Loud Niggas (Shut up!)
-Dominican Niggas who are as tough as Spartans when their friends are around Talkin smack about 'Ese Moreno' (That Nigga) but are as quiet as Mice when their boys leave and 'Ese Moreno' comes back around (What happened papi? You was just tough a minute ago.. well there he is tell him how you feel. Oh that's right, You just real when your niggas are around right? aight)
-Girls who have babies and still can't spell the word 'Enough' (Stupid)
-People who can't control their kids. (Its called an ass beating miss, stop askin him nicely to sit down. Give em a Good ol' fashioned slap in the face, that outta straighten him out.)
- Obese Niggas tryna "Get Light" (Fam, sit ya Fat ass Down! You about 239lbs. over the weight limit talkin bout "Got my Light feet goin")
There's way more but I feel I've gone far enough.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
That day I was fortunate enough to witness history unfold with my very own (two) God given eyes AGAIN! lol. As I've already mentioned My lil brother Rudy goes to Cardinal Hayes High School where he plays for the JV football team. For those of you who are familiar with the school and or its history (Especially regarding the football program) then you know what Thursday was. It was Thanksgiving day which can only mean, you guessed it, The Turkey Bowl. For those of you who are in the dark allow me to shed some light. For the past 66 years Mount Saint Michael Academy and Cardinal Hayes High School have been rivals on the football field. Since then Thanksgiving (The day of the Turkey Bowl) has been a very important day for everyone from the Players and Alumni to Parents and local Residents. Thursday was no different, well actually... yea it was....
Running on fumes as I usually am, due to staying out very late and sleeping very little I woke up around 9:50 and noticed my parents getting ready for Rudy's game, so I brushed my teeth and stuff and started getting ready as well. You know black people, Kickoff was at 10:30 and we didn't arrive til about 10:55. Regardless of our ETA we made it, we parked the car up the block and around the corner and believe it or not we heard the Audience (The one on the Cardinal Hayes Side) cheering from the corner. You'd swear there was a Yankee game going on the way the crowd roared. When we got there I believe the score was 14-0, Mount was doomed from the start. My mom, dad and I took our places in the stands next to my cousin Lindsay and Roxanna who had arrived about 15 minutes before us and the process of losing my voice slowly began. I'm no sports announcer (hell I barely even care for sports) so I'll just speak on the game as a spectator who is a fan of the sport. Hayes was catching interceptions, causing fumbles and turnovers, scoring touchdowns, and field goals like an NFL team. For a little while Mount began to catch up, causing the audience on the Mount side to taunt us and causing the Mount players to celebrate their feeble attempts to bring Hayes Down. But Hayes wasn't havin it, Passing play after running play, and Amazing defense followed by even more amazing offense lead to The Cardinals winning the game 39-34. For the first time in TWENTY-SEVEN (27) YEARS not only was Cardinal Hayes beating Mount Saint Michael but they also WON THE GAME! Words couldn't even begin to explain how beautiful that game was. The Audience had everyone from Alumni who played, parents, siblings, spouses of the players, and of course Faculty and friends. It was a great game, Damn Devo you missed it.
Thanksgiving was a good Look that evening as well but of course those who know me know that I LOVE any time spent with my family. Pops Almost burned the house done makin a Turkey for the first time ever lol, Mom Dukes, Rudy and me headed out to my aunts crib where I had a Plate and a half (don't think that's a small amount) those Plates took me down. We then headed to my other Aunt house on some straight Thanksgiving Locust ish lol. Touched Down and received the same reaction from the fam there as I did from the fam at the last venue for my threads. I was on my Grown Ass man Dick Tracey ish. Me and some of the fellas tried to hit up some Clubs afterwards followed by club nights on Friday and Saturday. Overall it was a great weekend. Happy Holiday Folks.