Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Rose by any Other Name....

Today I payed a visit to Sacred Tattoo Shop in SoHo. The work they do is amazing and I had been looking for a new artist for a while. I'm glad to say: I think I've found him/them. I worked with Matt (www.mattytat.com) today and although I didn't get the tat that I initially wanted I got to do something that I've wanted to do for about a year and that's shade in the flowers that were simply an outline on my arm. The Tat I wanted was a piece I designed that represents Life and Death I set up an appointment for the 7th to get that piece... so with that said I'd like to show ya the Pic. (Not the best pic for now but I'll have better pics when it heals.

^^ Detail is great. What Black and Grey SHOULD look like.

^^What I wore for the Day

Un-DS'ed The ATC II's

No comments: