Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Kid at Heart

Whats goin' on folks? First off let me thank any an all of you who have been reading my posts thus far. Today I don't have much to say. I just wanted to come by and say that It amazes me how Toys'R'Us still bring out the kid in me @ the age of 21 lol. I went to work today 3 hours early hoping to be allowed to get more hours and I was turned down. So instead of walking around aimlessly around Time Sq. I figured I'd go to Toys'R'Us and see if I could play Madden 09 in the Game Zone, well it wasn't there but me and my boy Rich ended up playing some lil kid Tennis Game, before you knew it, we were walking around Looking for Hot Wheels, came across Tickle Me Elmo (I'm buying one soon), and Nerf Guns. lol Long story short I was told I could Clock in at work at 7 but ended up clockin' in at around 7:45 all because I was walkin' around Toys'R'Us. lol So with that said I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm just a big kid at heart. I dont wanna grow up. I wanna Be a Toys'R'Us Kid! LMAO. ^^ Heres Proof.

1 comment:

superduperkya said...

OMG that dinosaur is soo huge & scary!

... im serious too lol.