Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Enough is Enough.

S'Good folks? I'm back with a new one today. Now before I get started I'd like to say: If you are the type of person that gets offended easily now is the time to Exit this post and or Blog, this is where you guys are gonna start thinking "This Eno guy is an Asshole" but what you eat don't make me S%*^ so I don't care lol.

Now with that said allow me to give you a First class ticket for my train of thought.

I was on the train on Sunday with my big brother Mylez, and we saw something that was funny but also disturbing for quite a few reasons. A European man and his wife got on the train and both were pushing strollers. The wife was pushing a kid who was at least 3, he was quite capable of walking but that wasn't as bad as what the husband was pushing. This dude was pushing his son who was at least 6 or 7. Well Mylez and I had a field day. Pops was pushing him around in his stroller, taking the stroller up and down stairs while lil man is in his stroller Knocked out. "GIT THE F*&% OUTTA HERE." Mylez and I were goin on about how when our kids are all of one year old they're gonna be walking behind daddy and goin up and down stairs on their own. Anyway the joking continued and a few people around us laughed to themselves while listening.

For those of you who just aren't getting what this is all about "WAKE UP!" Especially you parents who are reading. If this lil Muh F*&^er is old enough to walk then let him walk. I don't need to get on the train and feel uncomfortable because your (2) strollers are blocking the entire isle. Its Ridiculous, and on a more serious note Lord forbid there were some type of accident and people were to panic lil Brady in his stroller is most likely gonna be pushed, kicked, or possibly thrown out of the way, and guess what... Its your fault. That's right I said it. Pushing him around like that is no different then babying him and protecting him at the age of 16. Anyway, I could go on for days here but for the sake of my Blog I got it all on video for you guys. so get some popcorn and enjoy the minute and a half or so Video.



I have nothing more to say other than "C'Mon Now!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah thas a DAMN shame!